"THE CHANCE SELLS TEAM" brings you this super sweet deal!!! Price has been discounted for a faster sell per the seller! Seller started on new updated renovations to this home and has run out of time to finish. Seller added new LVT flooring and fresh paint to this home. Very nice and well maintained property sitting in the cul-de-sac of great neighborhood in McDonough. Big kitchen with an eat-n-area with tiled floors. Formal dining room. Huge great room with soaring ceilings and beautiful stack-stoned fireplace. Garage was closed in for a 4th huge bedroom and a walk-in closet. Has a separate sitting area too. Lovely half bath. Spacious master suite with tiled floors, shower and back splash around the garden tub. Secondary bedrooms are good sized with a Jack and Jill bath. Nice deck off back surrounding the above ground pool. Nice outbuilding. Pretty wooded privacy fenced in backyard. Come check this one out before it's gone!! Give us a call for an easy show. Thanks!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,450 sq. ft
2,450 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Floor Furnace, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Pool-above Ground,Porch,Workshop. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service