Newer construction with old-world charm. Built-in 2008, this immaculate home offers modern day conveniences and the charm of yester year. It is located in the downtown historical district within walking distance of Navicent Medical Center and Mercer University. Improvements include new hardwood floors throughout, fresh interior and exterior paint, new gas hot water heater , added insulation, landscaping, and plantation blinds throughout. The home has an attached 2 car garage which is hard to find downtown.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer In Street
2,200 sq. ft
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Guest Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Garden Area,Porch,Sprinkler System. City View.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price