MOTIVATED SELLER! Located less than 20 minutes from Athens. This Ranch style home features a split bedroom floor plan. 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The master bedroom consists of his/her closets, along with a partially remodeled master bathroom. The 4th bedroom also has an on-suite that could be an in-law suite or a teen suite. This home features a large open porch, perfect for sitting outside and enjoying the beautiful Georgia weather. It has many updates; water heater in 2014, windows/doors in 2016, roof in 2018, HVAC Oct. 2020, bamboo flooring throughout. Great location, near Danielsville Elementary and Madison County High School. Huge amount of storage space in the attic. Seller will provide $5,000 towards finishing the master bathroom.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Storm Windows
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Windows,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Guest Parking,Kitchen Level Entry,Off Street,Parking Pad,Parking Shed,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service