*** Back on Market At NO Fault of the Seller *** Come make this beautifully maintained brick front home in the heart of Monticello Yours! This home features eat-in kitchen, glassed in back porch, tree house for the kids and large workshop out back with it's own entrance! Each bedroom possesses it's own en-suite. Downstairs bedroom could be a bedroom or used as an income producing apartment/in-law suite. **2 HOUR NOTICE AND PRE-APPROVAL REQUIRED TO SHOW.**
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Vinyl siding
3,388 sq. ft
3,388 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 868 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Oven (Wall)
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Partial
- 1. Living Room,Gas Starter,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price