Beautiful home!! Large home in wonderful, well-kept neighborhood. Convenient to I-85, minutes from Sams, Costco, great school district! Home is totally renovated- new kitchen with granite counters & large island, new bathrooms with cultured marble counters, tile & carpet flooring, beautiful wood floors. Giant new deck. Dual fireplace in great room & kitchen/breakfast area. Large pantry in giant laundry/mud room. Teen suite above garage, master on the main with 2 large closets, large master bath with jacuzzi and separate shower, two-story foyer, giant great room with vaulted ceiling. Two large bedrooms upstairs. Giant bedroom in basement with large bathroom. Office, entertainment room, storage.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,621 sq. ft
4,621 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Convection Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service