This property consist of 71.56 acres with over 600+ feet of water frontage on sought after Lake Oconee. Includes a beautiful custom built home with open floor plan, great room with fireplace and built-ins; split floor plan, Master in-suite with adjoining sunroom; total of 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The home's exterior grounds has a utility storage shed; a unique silo/barn on property currently used for Horses. There is a private boat ramp with L-shape dock and an additional double sided boat dock with boat lift. This agricultural property has multiple opportunities for commercial and residential use.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,511 sq. ft
3,511 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,511 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Attached.
- Body of Water
- Private boat ramp with L-Shape Dock and additional
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Open Lot,Private,Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price