Are you bursting at the seams, looking for space to work and play? The home provides more than just a sanctuary, it offers classroom space, office, movie theater, home gym, playground and park. Level, fenced yard is ideal for a pool. Perfect for our new lifestyle, this Classic Cape Cod, while loved for its understated grandeur, will surprise you with the abundance of space. Extraordinary kitchen renovated with luxury details; inset, soft close cabinetry, SS range, warming drawer, farm sink, coffee bar, banquette seating and French doors. Open Sunday, January 10th 2-5pm.Imagine sipping coffee on the morning porch, watching the sunrise. Entry foyer greets your guests. Separate living room and den host screenings when you can't agree on games, news or Netflix. Split 3-car garage provides ample space for your workshop, bikes, jet skis or just your mini car collection. Imagine how tidy life will be when you have this generous mudroom space with multiple cubbies to hold shoes, book bags, soccer balls, bike helmets. Dirty sports uniforms go right into the wash with a conveniently located laundry room. The back staircase carries you up to the Master Suite and nursery suite. The upper landing functions as an office or escape with a favorite book in one of the reading nooks created in the dormers. The secret bookcase door opens to the Bunk Room which reminds us of our favorite vacation homes on 30A. A room to pile all the kids into for sleepovers (6th Bedroom is actually a bunk room w/o closet). Toss all the little ones into this room while the adults enjoy relative peacefulness of the en-suite bedrooms. Another main level bedroom is perfect for our older family members or anyone who needs a bit more privacy. Opt. Swim/Tennis available for $500/year.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
State Bridge Crossing
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- Storm Doors
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service