You will fall in love with this CHARMING SOUTHERN TRADITIONAL home. This lovely home is situated on a large beautifully landscaped 1.64 acre lot! This home has been meticulously loved and cared for inside and out with attention to every detail. The home includes a gorgeous wrap around porch, 4 BR, 3 BA, gas log fireplace, all season sun room or family room, vaulted ceilings, and hardwoods on the main and lower levels. This split/level home includes a few steps down into a lovely finished daylight basement that includes a BR, LR, full BA, laundry, and has an entrance onto the covered porch. You will not find another house like this on the market that is also conveniently located in a highly desirable neighborhood less than a mile from 515, shopping, and restaurants!
Single Family, Traditional
2,850 sq. ft
2,850 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Crawlspace,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Skylight,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Porch. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service