Fantastic Home for a Growing Family! 4BR/3.5BA. Newly UPDATED! Open Floor Plan! New Paint, Custom Modern Kitchen, New Flooring, Updated Lighting, and Updated Plumbing Faucets. Full Finished Basement for an In-Law Suite, Laundry Closet, Fireplace and another room for an Office or Bedroom. Fenced Backyard. Home Ready to Move In! In Awesome Established Subdivision in Grayson School District.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
3,740 sq. ft
3,740 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Assigned Space,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service