This pretty, tranquil, and park like lake community is Laurel Lakes. Conveniently located and yet is has a quiet country feel to it. Come enjoy the private lake and walkable streets as a resident. The stucco home on a crawlspace has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths plus a half bath. End the early morning problems of everyone getting out the door on time; not in this home! The home is spacious, rooms are large and the floor plan makes sense. And, it has been beautifully maintained. The professionally landscaped yard with private back is in keeping with the neighborhood standards. It is a beautiful lot with mature hardwoods. A detached garage/workshop out back is sure to be put to good use! Located in Central school district.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,040 sq. ft
3,040 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Wide Hall.
- Geothermal,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Workshop. Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service