Enjoy this beautifully FULLY RENOVATED home in the HOT area of Peoplestown! The chic designer interior perfectly compliments modern living featuring an open concept and a new master suite and ensuite boast custom tile, frameless shower glass, double vanities and a soaking tub! All New-Plumbing, Electricity, HVAC, Roof, siding, driveway, windows..everything! Chef's Kitchen With White Cabinets, Quartz Counters, SS App. Close to downtown and tons of new developments all within walking distance, including the belt line! Perfect location for a fantastic Atlanta lifestyle - walk or run to all the fun activities, including Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Eventide Brewery! Not to mention all the food choices in the area given the proximity to the GSU stadium. Built in 1920 with solid bones but renovated with a modern flair.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
1,904 sq. ft
1,904 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Barack & Michelle Obama Academy
MH Jackson Jr
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service