Stunning 5 bedroom 4 1/2 bath home located in a quiet neighborhood less than a mile from the boat ramp at Sugar Creek on beautiful Lake Oconee. This custom built home features solid Oak hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels of the home, granite counter tops, high end stainless steel appliances, and a large partially finished basement with tons of storage space. The master suite located on the main level of home features a large bathroom with double vanities, a soaking bathtub, a separate walk in tile shower, and a spacious closet. Home includes sprayed foam insulation, dual hot water heaters, a water softener system, and a 40 yr metal roof. This home truly is a must see to appreciate all of it's beauty and features, so call today to schedule your showing before this one gets away.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Preserve At Sugar Creek
4,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,590 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,306 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Attached, Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price