Welcome home to Waters Edge at Lake Oconee! This timeless brick home is situated beautifully on 1.44 acres of lush, lovingly maintained landscaping and offers lake living at its finest. The two story foyer welcomes all who visit and leads to the family room, featuring a stone fireplace and built-ins, vaulted ceilings, sweeping views of outdoor space and open access to the kitchen and dining area. The spacious kitchen offers gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, granite tops, pantry and bar seating for everyone! The lake view from the kitchen and dining area is sure to draw you straight out the door to enjoy the fall weather on the open deck or screened porch. The owner's suite is also located on the main level with huge double vanity, tile shower and walk in closet...not to mention private screened porch to enjoy the green space and lake view! Separate office, powder room and laundry are also located on the ground level. The sun porch connects the main living space to a private apartment/guest suite which includes a full 2nd kitchen, family and dining room, bedroom and office space and full bath room.....all with access the main house or private outside entrance! An additional 2 bedrooms, full bath and bonus room(which could easily be used as bedroom) complete the expansive space! Other special features include a whole house generator, water filtration system, wifi controlled water heater, invisible fence, storage space galore and too many others to list here. You don't want to miss this one!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,068 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Second Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,068 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Water Softener,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Two Story Foyer,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Attached, Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Body of Water
- Lake Oconee, Lake View, Community Boat Ramp/Lake A
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price