The Fun House! A property this special doesn’t come along every day. This is a gorgeous lakefront estate with MAIN LAKE SUNSET views and over 178 feet of lake frontage on more than 2.21 private acres! The house was custom designed by a renowned architect for the unique setting to maximize views from every room. But it doesn’t give away all of its secrets the minute you walk through the front door. It’s a home you have to explore and in every room is a surprise. LR, DR, FR all have stunning views. There are 3 massive stone fireplaces and amazing architectural details like the indoor pergola with skylights! The kitchen is a chef’s dream with a 60” Viking range with griddle, grill and warming hood; this setup alone is over $25k! The kitchen also features a commercial size built in fridge, walk in pantry, icemaker, veggie sink and Viking warming drawer. You are going to love the main lake view from the enormous main floor master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, morning bar, sitting area/office, his and her closets, and even a steam shower! The main level also features its own laundry room (1 of 3), wet bar,1/2 bath and mud room. The lake views continue on the terrace level that has windows on all sides making it light and bright. We have dubbed this The Fun House because it has a real movie theater, game room, an indoor putting green, whole house audio, and an arcade and even a concession stand with a 2nd wine fridge! There are three large bedrooms on the terrace level each with their own private baths and lake views that gives lots of flexibility for multiple offices, guest rooms, exercise room, craft room, etc. This level also has its own laundry (2 of 3) and ½ bath. Upstairs, there is a fabulous apartment with its own kitchen, laundry #3, living room, bedroom and large full bath. Entire interior was remodeled in 2020-21 so it is completely updated and like new with hardwoods throughout the main and slate and hardwood tile throughout the terrace level. Gorgeous lux bathrooms too with custom sinks, beautiful tile, and solid surface countertops! Plantation shutters. Multiple porches including a screened porch, a patio and a grilling porch all with amazing views. Attached large 2 car garage with storage plus a separate huge detached garage perfect for your boat, workshop, she-shed, etc. There is a private gravel drive down to the lake making it convenient to get your tubes and toys down to your brand new Azek composite max dock with deep water (no dredging needed)! The seawall was also just rebuilt in 2020. Almost new architectural shingle roof replaced in 2017 should last you 25+ years. This home features a geothermal heat pump system (uses temps from the bottom of the lake to heat and cool). There is also an Aprilaire whole house air purifier and the attic was just spray foamed for max energy efficiency. Ultra fast high speed cable internet in place allowing you to work from home (many properties on the lake don’t have this). Gorgeous landscaping already in place with an inground sprinkler system fed by a private well. Only 5 miles to Publix and 3 miles to Lake Oconee Academy, one of the top schools in the nation. Plus in a gorgeous newer neighborhood with a nice entrance and community boat ramp, but no HOA fees for this home! If you appreciate privacy, stunning main lake sunset views, fun amenities, quality and convenience, this home is truly special. Make sure to check out the 3D virtual tour in the link! Seller is a licensed real estate agent in Georgia.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 3+ Story
5 Full/2 Half
6,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
6,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,In Mud Room,Upper Level
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Ice Maker,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 3. Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Gas Starter,Masonry,Gas Log.
- Insulation,Thermostat, Geothermal
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Two Story Foyer,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Body of Water
- New Max Dock with Azek composite and newly rebuilt
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Gas Grill,Sprinkler System. Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price