Fantastic opportunity to build equity! Tons of space for the price. Some minor updating would make this house a stunner. Beautiful hardwood and tile floors on main level in kitchen, dining room and entryway. Living room with fireplace. Kitchen with breakfast room and updated appliances including gas range. Separate formal dining room. Huge master with three closets. Fifth bedroom could also serve as bonus room. Huge screened porch overlooks private backyard with inground pool (seller replaced liner 7 years and pool has been under cover for last 3 years). Large fenced in backyard. New architectural roof installed 7 years ago.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,683 sq. ft
2,683 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,683 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room,Gas Starter,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price