FULLY FURNISHED SHORT TERM RENTAL (6 MONTHS MAX) Beautiful 5 bdrm 4 bath luxury home in Cobb Award winning school district (Harrison, McClure, Bullard). The 2 story foyer leads to an open floor plan. On the main level, you will enjoy a formal sitting room or office, a separate dining room, a spacious guest bedroom & a full bath. The family room w/ coffered ceiling, fireplace & built-ins opens to an amazing gourmet kitchen w/ a center island, granite countertops, SS appliances & tons of cabinets. Upstairs, media room, spacious master suite w/ sitting room, trey ceiling, huge walk-in closets & spa bath; guest suite and 2 additional bedrooms with jack and Jill bathroom. Outdoor a screened porch w/ stone fireplace overlooks the private fenced backyard. Sutters Pond is a conservation neighborhood w/ a 7 acre community lake, walking trails & pool.
3,315 sq. ft
3,315 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Stepless Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Stables.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service