This lovely 4BR/3BA ranch home in Livsey School District and minutes to I85 and I285 sits on a large lot with a fenced backyard! 1 year old windows, roof and interior doors. Lower level in-law suite includes a sitting room with gas fireplace, full bath, kitchenette, office space, laundry and 4th bedroom. Hardwood floors in main level living room, dining room, hallway & large living room area of the basement level. 1 year old painted with new carpet on stairs and in lower level bedroom. Washer and dryer included! Large back patio for entertaining and enjoying your private backyard.
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
2,600 sq. ft
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Porch.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service