Beautiful two story home on private cul-de-sac lot. The quiet neighborhood is located across the street from the Roswell Park and Rec and minutes from the historic downtown district ( Canton Street ) of shops, restaurants, and galleries. Sunny, gourmet kitchen with KitchenAid appliances, view of family room and fenced backyard. Relaxing screened porch is large enough for a dinner party. Elegant owner's suite with double closets, updated spa-like bath with soaker tub. 3 additional bedrooms and hall bath on the upstairs level. The finished terrace level has a bar area and media room and additional spaces for your workout equipment. The backyard is private and perfect for your hammock. The Roswell Rec has tennis and pool, baseball fields, walking trails, lake and playground. Downtown Roswell has restaurants, art galleries, and shops. Close to the Chattahoochee River and Nature Center too. Home is ready for immediate occupancy.
2 Full/2 Half
4,021 sq. ft
Oak Ridge Run
4,021 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Guest Parking,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service