Smyrna-Vining-West Village area. Hard to find open concept newer construction traditional situated on a wonderful cul-de-sac lot. Gleaming hardwood floors on main. Formal living room and dining room. Open kitchen to family room. Fenced backyard. Stainless steel appliances. 9' ceiling on main. 4BR/2.5BA plus partially finished full basement. Established neighborhood. Five minutes to the library, market shops of West Village. Ten minutes drive to the Silver Comet Trail. Fifteen minutes to the airport and 3 minutes to I-285 If you're looking for a better commute, this is the home for you.
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service